Making the decision to explore and transition yourself or a family member to an independent living community is exciting and challenging. Bethany Home has close to 100 years of experience helping families make the right choices in senior living.
For most people or families, considering independent living is a first-time event, which can be an overwhelming process. Our Admissions Director, who is also a licensed social worker and has been with us since 1992, guides you and your family through the decision-making process by carefully explaining options, amenities, and levels of care to best fit your needs. Personal assistance is also available with Independent Living. At Bethany Home, we are always here for you.
We offer one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments that you furnish and decorate:
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Weekly complete laundry service (personal and household)
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Varied activities
- Garages and off street parking available
- Transportation to appointments
- Personal shopper services
- Religious services
- Beauty shop on premise
- Emergency assistance
- Priority to apartment residents for nursing facility care if needed