Mission / Vision
Bethany Home excels as a nonprofit retirement community that provides quality living and exceptional care while serving individuals 60 years and older of all faiths.
We are committed to providing our residents with integrity, compassion, well-being and security in a homelike environment.
- Residents: We want our residents to live in accordance with their deepest values.
- Staff: We aspire to have team members who are ethical and dedicated to their positions, each other and residents.
- Residents: We desire our residents to experience a family-like environment, connecting them to each other and our staff.
- Staff: We want to cultivate a team that instills care, empathy and passion in their daily missions.
- Residents: Our goal is to engage in each resident’s individualized journey through wellness programs and care planning.
- Staff: We strive to develop physical and emotional health and wellness.
- Residents: Residents and family members can assume a safe home here.
- Staff: Our safe and reliable employment environment assures financial and workplace stability.